lauantai 23. toukokuuta 2015

Random news

PetPetHowdy CS! :D

-Angel here to tell some chicken smoothie stuff for today! I haven't tell ya, but Metallica is quitting her job as the "master pet", so since she quitted I'm taking over the job, while we're looking forward to the next main pet.
"Hey! You guys still remember me??"
-Yeah! Chip is back here again, if you still remember her :D
"Hey Angel, why can't I be the next main pet of the year? :D"
-Sorry Chip, master has gotta be a... LITTLE BIT bigger than you are D:
"Aww... I'm too small for everything (*D*')
-You are not that small silly billy partner! The Chicken smoothiers still love ya, don't they? ;D
"Oh! You're right! I love you guys too, jk?! :DD"
-Anyways... We're still searching for the main pet to our sites. Hope you guys don't get bored while that! :D
"Bye! :DD"

XOXO: Angel, and Chip

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti